Hippity-hoo-ray. I’m done with nano15!
I’d like to thank:
- my wonderful girlfriend for not nagging me
- my pet guinea-pig for not dying on me
- my new car I found just before the old one died
- all my clients for paying me just enough to not be too stressed
- my early nights
- my early mornings
- the odd dark chocolate hobnob
- the power of cut’n’paste
- The entire musical catalogue of Sigur Ros … and last but not least…
Without these people, my life would be meaningless, and nanowrimo 2015 would definitely not have happened.
I shall now rest (for 24 hours) and start revising the hell outta this thing.
adios – Mark