Just stumbled across a new little app this morning after doing a random search. If you are into writing short-form fiction, with a friend, partner, or lover then you might want to give Inkvite a blast
. It looks really well designed and thought out. They list some of the features as being:
- Collaborate in 280 character exchanges, push notifications alert you when it is your next turn to write
- Have up to 4 people collaborating on one story!
- Choose your story size (4,8 and 16 exchanges)
- Chat screen to swap ideas and to get to know people
- Read trending and featured stories
- Tag stories for others to find you
I haven’t given it a go yet, but I’ll give it a whiz soon. Let me know what you think if you’ve tried it.
Mark Mapstone is a skateboarder, a writer, and author of the Ethan Wares Skateboard Series books.
Follow Mark on Instagram: @7plywood
Sign up to the Skate Fiction Mailing list: https://skatefiction.co.uk